Count me in! Winter Edition
June 4 @ 8:00 am - June 21 @ 5:00 pm
We want to love on our city through serving again this winter. Are you going to be counted in?
There are 7 different initiatives, around our city, where we will get to serve on the 21st & 22nd of June 2019 in this “Count me in! Winter Edition”.
- Linden Police Station – 21 June (11h00) (FULL)
- The Village Retirement Home (Bryanston) – 21 June (10h00) (FULL)
- Onthatile Children’s Home (West Rand) – 22 June (14h00) (FULL)
- Sandton Police Station – 22 June (12h00) (FULL)
- Ekklesia Park Retirement Home (Blairgowrie) – 22 June (10h00)
- Car Park (Bryanston) – 22 June (16h00)
- Livewell Dementia Care Residence (Bryanston) – 22 June (10h00)
Commit by leaving your details on our App saying “Hey! Count me in!” .. and then get ready to love on this great city through serving… it is that simple. If you want to find out more or have any questions let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org.